Finding the right Toddler School in Tanauan for children with Speech delay

Journal date: August, 2011
Rian's age: 3 years and 11 months

In August 2010, I had to look for a regular school for Rian.
Looking for the right school for a hyperactive and speech delayed child is something that I have to consider.
I had to visit all the the schools and below are are my considerations:

1.) It should have a SPED near the school
2.) Play and learn method of teaching
3.) No. of students per class: My target is max: 10
4.) At least 2 of her Classmates should be talking well so she can learn from them
5.) Teacher should NOT be newly graduate
6.) Teacher aid (assistant of Teacher) should be available 
7.) School should be air conditioned
8.) Receives 3 year old kids
9.) It should have a gate
10.) It should have a guard in the gate so that children cannot go out without their yaya

Luckily, I found a school in Tanauan that has a SPED as sister school.
The name of her school is Penleigh and the SPED is Carolina.

Having a SPED sister school makes my best option. Their regular school can make recommendation should my daughter needs needs to go back to SPED to improve her speech delay and hyperactive behavior.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Blog,Very Informative,Thank you for sharing.
Preschool In Bangalore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...